Engraving, Logos & Artwork
What does it cost for engraving?
FREE! The prices you see on our site are what you will pay for our products. No hidden charges to surprise you.
What are your artwork set up fees?
FREE! We do not charge anything for artwork or setup.
Do you charge extra to include our logo centres?
No we don’t – choose from the trophies/medals that allow you to incorporate your team, club, school or event logo and they are included FREE! No hidden costs.
What type of file should I use when uploading the DETAILS AND NAMES for my engraving?
Please use one of the following formats when uploading/sending the details and names for your engraving:
- Excel spreadsheet (.xls) (.xlsx)
- Word document (.doc) (.docx)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Other text documents (.txt) (.rtf)
What type of file should I use when uploading my LOGO?
Please use one of the following formats when uploading/sending your logo:
- Encapsulated Post Script (.eps)
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Corel Draw (.cdr)
- Jpeg (.jpg) must be bigger than 40kb
- PNG File (.png) must be bigger than 40kb
- Bitmap (.bmp) must be bigger than 40kb
Can I send you my engraving details after I have placed an order online?
Yes – engraving details can be sent at a later stage via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) however production cannot commence until this information is received. The quicker we receive your engraving details the sooner you will receive your order.
What is the best way to send you my engraving details?
When placing your order online you can upload your engraving details on the product page. There are 4 choices – Type Engraving Details Now (if ordering multiple awards of the same type you can list all engraving details at once in this box), Upload Engraving Details, Email Engraving After Ordering (email@example.com) or No Engraving.
When ordering more than one award you can have the same wording on each item or different wording on each item.
Don’t worry if you miss these steps you can email your engraving details to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that production cannot commence until we have received your information.
What type of engraving methods do you use?
We offer a variety of different methods:
- Laser Engraving
- Sand Blasting
- Rotary/Diamond Tip
- Colour Sublimation
The engraving method used depends upon the material of your selected product.
How many lines of engraving / characters are allowed?
This varies based on the size of the engravable area on your selected item. A standard sized trophy/medal engraving plate can comfortably allow 3-4 lines of engraving. For corporate awards it is based on the readable area on the award. Our experienced team will guide you on what looks best based on your selection!
What can I put on my trophy/medal engraving?
You can put any wording you would like! A standard sized trophy/medal engraving plate can comfortably allow 3-4 lines of engraving. A suggestion would be:
Line 1: Club Name
Line 2: Team Name and/or Division and Year
Line 3: Player’s Name
Line 4: Award Name ie. Best and Fairest (if required)
What can I put on my corporate award engraving?
Most corporate awards detail the award name/type, an acknowledgement with the receivers name, an inscription, date and your company name. In addition your company logo can be included. An example of the engraving could be:
Sales Excellence Award
Presented to Sandra Taylor
Congratulations on attaining 150% of your sales target
Insurance Advisors Pty Ltd
Will I receive an artwork proof for approval?
For all corporate awards we will email you an artwork proof within 48hrs to make sure that no changes need to be made before engraving. Production will commence once we have received your approval.
For sporting trophies/medals and all other orders our team carefully checks details during production.
Do you do custom awards?
We certainly do! If you are looking for something tailor-made for your company or club please get in touch via email@example.com or (02) 4311 9453 to discuss your options.
What if I need something that is not listed on your website?
We will certainly try to help! There are thousands more products which we can source. Please forward a product number or photo of what you are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if we can access it and the price.
How long will my order take to receive?
Production takes 5 business days. Once your awards have been produced and packed we deliver them straight to your door!
EXPRESS POST – 2-3 business days for metro cities and up to 10 business days for remote and regional areas*
STANDARD POST – 4-12 business days for metro cities and up to 20 business days for remote and regional areas*
If you live locally please feel free to drop in to our factory in Somersby NSW to collect your order.
If your order is urgent please contact us via email email@example.com or phone 02 4311 9453 and we will confirm if we can meet your required deadline.
* Some delivery delays are beyond our control. These can be caused by many factors, including the challenges of COVID-19. Please rest assured that we do everything we can to ensure you receive your order within the above time frames. Note: Delivery times to WA, NT and Far North Queensland can take approximately 10 business days longer.
How much does delivery cost?
Standard delivery is FREE for orders over $99. For orders under $99 you can choose from Standard $11.00 or Express $19.80.
Can you deliver to any address?
Of course! No matter where you need your order to be delivered we will get it there! Posting to a physical address is the quickest and easiest way to have your order delivered. Many of our customers have their order shipped to a business address which guarantees someone will be there to safely receive and sign for your awards. If someone will not be at your address at the time of delivery please ensure that there is a safe and secure location for our delivery team to leave your order.
Do you deliver internationally outside Australia?
We are sorry but at this stage we do not offer international postage.
Which courier/postal service do you use?
Our main shipping partners are Australia Post, TNT/FedEx and Go Logistics couriers.
Ordering & Contacting Us
How do I place an order?
- First navigate to the product you wish to order. Select the size or other options that may be available. The pricing table will change to show your costing and quantity discounts.
- Free Engraving Options: Now is the time to enter the all important wording for your free engraving! When ordering more than one award you can have the same wording on each item or different wording on each item. On the product page drop down box there are 4 choices – Type Engraving Details Now (if ordering multiple awards of the same type you can list all engraving details at once in this box), Upload Engraving Details, Email Engraving After Ordering (firstname.lastname@example.org) or No Engraving.
- Free Logo Centre (if applicable to your award selection): Add your club/business logo or any image you wish and it will be featured on a disc within the circle on the award. This is a free option that will make your awards really stand out above generic used centres! You have 3 options – Upload File Now, Email Logo After Ordering (email@example.com) or No Logo.
- Now all you have to do is select how many items you require and click on the Add Award To Cart button. A side bar will appear and you can choose to View Cart or Continue Shopping. When ready – proceed through the Cart to the Checkout where you can securely pay by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Afterpay, Direct Deposit or cheque. If you have any special order instructions you can enter these on the Checkout page. Just type your request into the Additional Information box.
How can I contact you?
Phone: (02) 4311 9453
Mail or Factory: 16/218 Wisemans Ferry Rd, Somersby NSW 2250
Opening Hours – Monday to Thursday from 9am to 4pm. Friday from 9am to 2pm.
What do I do if my order is urgent?
If you order is urgent please contact our office via email or phone and we will endeavour to help you with your requirements. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 4311 9453.
Can I pick up my order from your factory?
Absolutely – we love meeting our customers face to face! Our address is 16/218 Wisemans Ferry Rd, Somersby NSW 2250. Parking is available right at our front door.
During the Covid Lockdown we are offering a click and pick up service. Simply call us on (02) 4311 9453 when you arrive and one of our team will bring your order to your car.
Opening Hours – Monday to Thursday from 9am to 5pm. Friday from 9am to 3pm.
What payment methods are accepted?
- Visa, MasterCard or AMEX – no credit card surcharge!
- Direct Deposit
- Afterpay – Maximum total of $2,000
- Cash in person at our factory
How will I know when my order is on its way?
Once your order has been completed you will receive an email with tracking details to let you know that your awards are on their way to your selected delivery address.